Tuesday 21 February 2012

Peter Pan and Hook

Been on a quest lately to try and track down the 2003 live action "Peter Pan" and Spielberg's "Hook" on DVD and so far it ain't happening.  HMV claimed to have a copy of "Hook" but it was nowhere to be seen.  Logic only dictates at this point that there's a conspiracy in play to prevent me from procuring these films.  The only real question now is who? and why?  Don't think I'll be letting this go anytime soon...I will find who is behind it.  So anyway I happened to watch "Finding Neverland" and I drew this...
Pete's a little on the big side but we can pretend he's a bit closer to camera.  I drew this kinda on the fly but it'd be fun to actually sit down and design my take on these classic characters with a bit more thought.  I purposely gave Peter longer hair than usual cuz I don't imagine there are a lot of barber shops in Neverland.  I shouldn't have made it so wavy though, it should be stiff and dirty looking, doubt they have a lot of shampoo there either.  Judging by those teeth though it looks like they have a pretty good dental plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment