Saturday 31 March 2012

Zack Kassian: Canucknuckle Head

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE hockey fan!  Okay, actually that may not be entirely true...I am however brimming with local pride and definitely cheer for the Vancouver Canucks every year.  A friend drew a Canucks contest to my attention and I was pretty eager to sign up.  The mission was to draw one of the Canucks' three newbies in pretty much any style you want, I chose Zack Kassian...largely at my friend's behest.  The contest is hosted by Deviant Art which I conveniently already belonged to, you can vote for my picture by clicking HERE and following the instructions.  And you'll have no problem recognizing my entry because here it is right here...


That vote link again is right here, in case you wanna, you know, vote for me...wink, wink, nudge, nudge.  KnowhatImean, knowwhatImean...

While on the topic of the Canucks I thought I'd also post this drawing right here.
I drew this during the playoffs last year and actually used it as my profile picture on Facebook for a while.  I took it down during the riot...at that moment a bloodied and beaten hockey player didn't quite seem as cool.  I'm over it now though, cuz I think it's a pretty cool drawing.  Go Canucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment