Wednesday 19 December 2012

Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!

There's not a lot to say about this one.  Just about everybody watches this this time of year and with good reason.  It never get's....get's...sorry...memories not what it used to be with this steel plate in my head.  Whenever someone fires up the microwave I piss my pants and forget my name for about half an hour or so.  I used to eat Squirrels but I found out they were high in cholesterol.



Where do you think you're going?  Nobody's leaving!  Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.  No, no.  We're all in this together.  This is a full-blown, four alarm holiday emergency here.  We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye.  And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Classic.  Happy Holidays everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment