Saturday 25 February 2012

Robo Junker

This is the first of what will surely be many fully rendered concept designs for a character in a graphic novel idea that I've got kicking around.

Prior to this all I've got of this guy are some half finished doodles.  I really like how this drawing turned out but it's not quite the vibe I'm going for so there's much tinkering still to be done.  This particular graphic novel isn't necessarily on the top of my priority list though so it'll probably be a while before I crank out any more iterations.  I recently bought a new box of gray markers and I wanted to take them for a test spin...that was really my prime motivation for this particular drawing.  I like doing steam/cyber punk drawings...if I feel like drawing but have no specific ideas at the moment I can usually start drawing something like this end up with something...not always with great results, but something somewhat interesting at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment